Feargal Reilly,
Codeshifter,
Chrysalink Systems.
Re: patch to fix sendmail bug for dbmail-1.2.3 [ In reply to ]
You know what would be good?

If morons like me attached the files they said they would.

Apologies all.

-fr.
Re: patch to fix sendmail bug for dbmail-1.2.3 [ In reply to ]
I've added this patch to dbmail 1.2.x branch, so it will be in the next
release of the 1.2 branch

I'll also put this in the 2.0 branch shortly (I consider this a bugfix
and not a new feature, so no problem putting it in the 2.0 branch)

Ilja

--
IC&S
Stadhouderslaan 57