Mailing List Archive

acl
A quick email about the status of ACL's in dbmail.

imapcommands.c is updated to use ACL's.

There are 2 extra tables in the database:
acl (user_id, mailbox_id, lookup, read, seen, write, insert, post,
create, delete, administer)
subscription (user_id, mailbox_id)

the latter table is used to allow several users to subscribe to the
same mailbox. This cannot be done currently, but will be once IMAP
Namespaces are implemented. The is_subscribed field is removed from
the mailboxes table.

For most users, current CVS will break their system. If you start an
installation from scratch (no filled tables in the db), you'll have
no problems (except for the *possible* bugs I've introduced of course :) ).

I'll gladly answer any questions wrt these changes :)

Ilja
--
IC&S
Stadhouderslaan 57