Mailing List Archive

change in CVS-structure
Hi all,

I've changed the structure of the DBMail CVS tree around. After some
time of tagging, branching, merging, resolving conflicts and hoping for
the best, DBMail 2 now forms the HEAD, while DBMail 1.2.x is now
branched of the trunk.

What this means is that you now only have to do
cvs co dbmail (after logging in of course) to get the DBMail 2.0
sources.

The branch for 1.2 is mainly a bugfix branch, all new features go into
2.0

There is a possibility that some things have gone wrong while doing all
the merging and confict resolving. I've done some test which indicate
that everything still works. If you find something that's broken,
please yell :)

Ilja
--
IC&S