on that already, perhaps?

Thanks!
Aaron
Re: Development status? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

if you'd be able to update your patches to the current CVS,
we could work on integrating them into dbmail 2.0 very soon. Currently,
I'm mostly just fixing bugs (I'm using dbmail 2.0 as my primary IMAP
server now), so not too much will change. I've taken a few good looks
at LMTP and Sieve, and Eelco's done some testing of LMTP, which looks
very very promising (especially in terms of speed).

Ilja

On Dec 10, 2003, at 9:16 PM, Aaron Stone wrote:

> Hey,
>
> Just checking in to see what the development status is like. I've
> noticed that
> the past week has been pretty quiet in CVS. Are we in a lull period,
> where I
> might get my lmtp/sorting/sieve patches more up to date? Are you guys
> working
> on that already, perhaps?
>
> Thanks!
> Aaron

IC&S
Stadhouderslaan 57
3583 JD Utrecht
telnr. 030-6355730
faxnr. 030-6355731

PGP-key:
http://www.ic-s.nl/keys/ilja.txt
Re: Development status? [ In reply to ]
No problem, looks like CVS is less of a moving target lately ;-)

I'll add a README, too, and note what order we can add stuff in; I mentioned
to Eelco a few weeks ago that I was going to try for a layered approach: first
add patches to db.c, then add things to misc.c, few other things, then add the
high level pieces with the new functionality.

And, for those worried, libSieve isn't going to become a hard dependency for
DBMail. My patches do change around and unify the delivery pathway around a
sorting mechanism, but there is a short-circuit in place that simply skips the
sort if it is turned off in the config file or disabled at compile time.

Aaron