... and willing to share their setup for both Exim and DBMail?

TIA

Bill Hacker
RE:DBMail+Exim [ In reply to ]
Kirill Miazine wrote:

> * Bill Hacker [2003-11-28 03:51]:

*SNIP*

>> Is anyone here using the Exim+DBmail now?
>>
>> ... and willing to share their setup for both Exim and DBMail?
>

> This summer (2003-06-24) I was contacted by a guy who needed help with
> Exim and dbmail. Here is the router and the transport I found in my Sent
> folder (I neither use dbmail myself nor do I remember anything of what I
> have learnt half a year ago). Both need some tweaks obviously (i.e.
> checking whether the local part does exists), but the setup worked:
>
> dbmail:
> driver = accept
> domains = example.com
> transport = dbmail_delivery
>
> dbmail_delivery:
> driver = pipe
> command = /local/dbmail/dbmail-smtp -d ${pipe_addresses}
> check_string =
> escape_string =
> message_prefix =
> message_suffix =
> user = nobody
> group = nobody
>
> --
>
> Er en viljeserklæring forvansket ved feiltelegrafering, blir den, som har
> avgit den, ikke bundet ved erklæringen i den skikkelse, den er kommet
frem.

Noted, thanks....

Picked up some advice on authorization from a post by Christian G.
Warden's 13 October, plus there was a website in Russian that had a lot of
info (interspersed Cyrillic was, *I think* just comments, not code <G>)

Willing to do and post an overall doc on this (for PosgreSQL anyway)
if/as/when I get enough bits and pieces together to actually bring it
up...

Bill Hacker

Bill