auto_replies

while the myisam one does.

Brian
Re: mysql schema 3 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

about all your questions and remarks:

innodb not having auto_replies and auto_notifications:
added them just now

owner_idnr vs user_idnr. I'd prefer user_idnr (in fact, I'd prefer
user_id, and call the users table 'user' instead of 'users'. I'll
change this later (quite a lot of code needs to be changed for this.

config_table: must be removed. It's an ancient relic which does not
seem to be in use anymore.

I've changed most of the indexes and keys

I'll have to wait with putting this in CVS, our connection to the CVS
machine (at a co-lo) is down at the moment :(

cheers and thanks,
Ilja

On Nov 27, 2003, at 5:21 PM, Brian Blood wrote:

> the inno db sql schema in the 1126 snap does not have definitions for
> the
> following tables:
>
> auto_notifications
> auto_replies
>

> while the myisam one does.
>

> Brian

IC&S
Stadhouderslaan 57
3583 JD Utrecht
telnr. 030-6355730
faxnr. 030-6355731

PGP-key:
http://www.ic-s.nl/keys/ilja.txt
Re: mysql schema 3 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I've changed the create table scripts for MySQL (ISAM & InnoDB) and
PostgreSQL.

The newest version is in CVS (and will be in the next snapshot)

please take a look at them and tell me where I screwed up :)

cheers,
Ilja

On Nov 27, 2003, at 5:37 PM, Ilja Booij wrote:

> Hi,
>
> about all your questions and remarks:
>
> innodb not having auto_replies and auto_notifications:
> added them just now
>
> owner_idnr vs user_idnr. I'd prefer user_idnr (in fact, I'd prefer
> user_id, and call the users table 'user' instead of 'users'. I'll
> change this later (quite a lot of code needs to be changed for this.
>
> config_table: must be removed. It's an ancient relic which does not
> seem to be in use anymore.
>
> I've changed most of the indexes and keys
>
> I'll have to wait with putting this in CVS, our connection to the CVS
> machine (at a co-lo) is down at the moment :(
>
> cheers and thanks,
> Ilja
>
> On Nov 27, 2003, at 5:21 PM, Brian Blood wrote:
>
>> the inno db sql schema in the 1126 snap does not have definitions for
>> the
>> following tables:
>>
>> auto_notifications
>> auto_replies
>>

>> while the myisam one does.
>>

>> Brian

> IC&S
> Stadhouderslaan 57
> 3583 JD Utrecht
> telnr. 030-6355730
> faxnr. 030-6355731
>
> PGP-key:
> http://www.ic-s.nl/keys/ilja.txt

IC&S
Stadhouderslaan 57
3583 JD Utrecht
telnr. 030-6355730
faxnr. 030-6355731

PGP-key:
http://www.ic-s.nl/keys/ilja.txt
Re: mysql schema 3 [ In reply to ]
On 11/28/03 6:50 AM, "Ilja Booij" <ilja@ic-s.nl> wrote:

> I've changed the create table scripts for MySQL (ISAM & InnoDB) and
> PostgreSQL.
>
> The newest version is in CVS (and will be in the next snapshot)
>
> please take a look at them and tell me where I screwed up :)

I sent you a corrected schema. I used the one I pulled from CVS this
morning.

the duplicated indexes were still in there.

Brian
Re: mysql schema 3 [ In reply to ]
Hi,

On Nov 28, 2003, at 4:51 PM, Brian Blood wrote:

> I sent you a corrected schema. I used the one I pulled from CVS this
> morning.
>
> the duplicated indexes were still in there.
I guess you got the 1.2.1 sources from CVS. In those sources, the
SQL-schemas have not been updated. I've only changed those in the 2.0
branch.

Cheers,
Ilja

--