Comments?

Regards,
Brian
RE: realm separator solution [ In reply to ]
Hello Brian,

One way you could handle this is use the usermap patch I posted
a couple weeks ago. It would require you add a usermap entry for
each of the user%realm users pointing to the user_idnr of a real
users entry, but I'd guess the number of your users with broken
pop3/imap clients affected by this is probably small, so that may
be a workable solution. Your idea is probably worth consideration,
but it always "just seems wrong" to me to have to patch one software
package to work around the brokenness of another (not that it doesn't
happen all the time, but still...).

Jesse