IC&S
Koningsweg 4
3582 GE UTRECHT
Re: 1.2 release [ In reply to ]
Maybe a good idea to either:

- call the tarball dbmail-1.2.tar.bz2
or
- use gzip in stead of bzip2

I've never seen a tarball compressed with bzip2 using tgz as an
extension, nor a file with a tgz extension that was not compressed
with gzip. And I've been around in this business for seven years now.

other than that: thanks for the 1.2 release. I'll get this into debian asap.

Paul Stevens mailto:paul@nfg.nl
NET FACILITIES GROUP PGP: finger paul@nfg.nl
The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl
Re: 1.2 release [ In reply to ]
what a stupid mistake... :(

now it's compressed using gzip. I mostly use bzip2 compression, so
I must have typed cjf instead czf on the command line..

thanks
ilja