Mailing List Archive

experimental debian packages for dbmail-2 (was Re: Are dbmail alive or what??)
As a followup to myself;

I've fixed the build problem, and have prepared packages for dbmail_2_0.

I've build four packages mysql/pgsql and with/without ldap. This begs
the question: wouldn't a pluggable auth-module be nice, <dream>or better
yet: stackable like pam modules</dream>.

I've also included an example dbmail.conf and a ldap schema file that
may be used together with dbmail. The schema file was ripped from
qmail.schema, so if you use that schema already stick to it. The oids
will conflict otherwise.

There are obviously several loose ends in the ldap code; i.e. I've
noticed problems in combination with dbmail-adduser. That may be a
compiletime problem though.

Also, if you wish to use ldap for authentication you cannot use a
foreign key constraint in the mailboxes table that points to the users
table. Inserts will fail if you do.

The packages are available at:

deb http://debian.nfgd.net/debian experimental/

available packages: