"db_query(): mysql_real_query failed: Table 'dbmail.pbsp' doesn't exist"

I would appreciate any hint :)

bernhard.strobl@bluebull.com
pop3 before smtp [ In reply to ]
ok i found pop_before_smtp.mysql

sorry for the inconvenience
Re: pop3 before smtp [ In reply to ]
Actually, I'd like to suggest that for 1.2, we cat *mysql >> one_big.mysql
I think that it would be prudent to have all of the tables present even if
not used, that was making a configuration change doesn't mysteriously
break everything.

Or, another thought I had, was resurrecting the dbmail-config program as a
config checking script. So for example, if you have pop_before_smtp turned
on, and you run dbmail-config, it will make sure that the table exists.

This could also be used as an upgrade script (or maybe have it be a
separate entity, dbmail-update? anyhow...) and the upgrade script will
do a little diff between the tables currently running and the tables as
described for the new version and suggest what needs to be alter'd to get
your database upgraded to the new version.

Aaron