Mailing List Archive

(no subject)
Hi,

Here's an update to the LMTP server and sorting framework. There's a
pretty significant rewrite of the delivery chain included in here. Not all
of it works, but there's enough good material that I want this to be out
there and just let everyone know I'm still working on it :-)

The sorting routines themselves are not included, btw... just enough
framework that adding them should be quite simple and will not require
deep hacks into the database layer or anything else besides writing one
function to the spec laid out in sorting.c and uncommenting one line.

I'm 99% tracking CVS; hopefully this will patch cleanly, but let me know
if otherwise! Test it out and enjoy!

Aaron