Mailing List Archive

Using DAViCal in proprietary software
On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 01:00:56 +0800
James David Low <jamesdlow at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I understand that DAViCal is release under GPL which means there are conditions on which it can be included in other pieces of software.

It might would be appropriate to be more specific. Eg. which files are
you specific referring to?

> However, I hope you can understand that some companies don't allow release of their whole projects, so I can't for this one. I want to only use parts of DAViCal if we can come to an agreement on terms that are acceptable to both parties, so please let me know if you think this may be possible and if you need more information.

For me personally I only distributed code under another license than
GPL if I am paid to do it. All other code I produce and publish is
under GPL and forever will be released under GPL. If people wants to
use this code it is fine with me as long as the contribute back to the
community - Quid pro quo.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
FORTUNE PROVIDES QUESTIONS FOR THE GREAT ANSWERS: #15
A: The Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
Q: What was the greatest achievement in taxidermy?