to solve the invitation issue. [I still did not check so far.]
I stumbled across another issue here. All my own four calendars are
shown like before. But the only calendar another person "martin" gave me
access to is not shown. In the error console it looks like the calendar
is nevertheless accessed, I found this among other entries for the
calendar "martin":

CalDAV: Unexpected status 403 while querying options martin

Marc
Lightning 1.0b2 - Can't see other's calendar [ In reply to ]
Hello,

ist there any news on this one? I have a small installation, 4 clients,
1 calendar, grants for all users. This works perfectly well with
Thunderbird 3.0 / Lightning 1.0b1 whilst TB 3.1 / Lightning 1.0b2 fails
to read calendar data of a shared (not own) calendar, no errors nor
exclamation marks in Lightning. Authenticated as the owner of the
calendar everything is fine. As another user with grants the calendar
stays empty.

Davical is at 0.9.9

Oliver

On 29.06.2010 09:50, Marc Patermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as Norbert P?schel suggested I tried Thunderbird 3.1 and Lightning 1.0b2
> to solve the invitation issue. [I still did not check so far.]
> I stumbled across another issue here. All my own four calendars are
> shown like before. But the only calendar another person "martin" gave me
> access to is not shown. In the error console it looks like the calendar
> is nevertheless accessed, I found this among other entries for the
> calendar "martin":
>
> CalDAV: Unexpected status 403 while querying options martin
>

> Marc

Make an app they can't live without
http://p.sf.net/sfu/RIM-dev2dev
Lightning 1.0b2 - Can't see other's calendar [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 13:07 +0200, Oliver Mueschke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> ist there any news on this one? I have a small installation, 4 clients,
> 1 calendar, grants for all users. This works perfectly well with
> Thunderbird 3.0 / Lightning 1.0b1 whilst TB 3.1 / Lightning 1.0b2 fails
> to read calendar data of a shared (not own) calendar, no errors nor
> exclamation marks in Lightning. Authenticated as the owner of the
> calendar everything is fine. As another user with grants the calendar
> stays empty.
>
> Davical is at 0.9.9

Hi,

Someone just pointed this out to me on IRC the other day, and I
understand what is happening now. It will be resolved in 0.9.9.1.

Cheers,
Andrew.

> Oliver
>
> On 29.06.2010 09:50, Marc Patermann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > as Norbert P?schel suggested I tried Thunderbird 3.1 and Lightning 1.0b2
> > to solve the invitation issue. [I still did not check so far.]
> > I stumbled across another issue here. All my own four calendars are
> > shown like before. But the only calendar another person "martin" gave me
> > access to is not shown. In the error console it looks like the calendar
> > is nevertheless accessed, I found this among other entries for the
> > calendar "martin":
> >
> > CalDAV: Unexpected status 403 while querying options martin
> >

> > Marc

A vivid and creative mind characterizes you.