Mailing List Archive

Project name on sourceforge
I just put in a request to sf.net to change the 'unix project name' from
'rscds' to 'davical'. This may mean that the name of this list changes
and all sorts of wierd flow-on effects.

Meanwhile the wiki will (of course) still work, and the developers
mailing list will still work.

I have no idea what systems sf.net has in place to handle this, so I'm
expecting breakage and that it will take a wee while to straiten things
out. Such is life :-)

Cheers,
Andrew.

You never hesitate to tackle the most difficult problems.