you will of course need to adapt the paths based on your own setup.

Regs,
Charles
issue with Ubuntu 10.04 (and solution) [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2010-05-31 at 13:20 +0200, Charles Bueche wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We upgraded our server to Ubuntu 10.04, and then to latest awl and
> davical (I'm installing from tarballs).
>
> The symptoms : errors-400 in iCal and empty pages in firefox when
> going to the calendar admin pages.
>
> The fix : in apache configuration, change these PHP settings :
> #php_value open_basedir 1
> php_admin_value open_basedir "/data/awl:/data/davical:/etc/davical"
> you will of course need to adapt the paths based on your own setup.

Hi Charles,

Yes. Or remove the open_basedir entirely - it's not generally
considered a wonderfully effective security setting, as far as I can
see. If you want to keep the setting you could probably add /inc onto
the AWL path.

On Ubuntu I would generally recommend running from packages rather than
the tarball, which would make the paths different too, of course. It's
worth noting that any .deb package for DAViCal will work on any
Debian-based distro, such as Ubuntu, since it is not a binary package.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Open Source: the difference between trust and antitrust