I'm a little at the end of my wits here, has anyone else experienced this?

best regards,
Gert
0.9.9 broken in lenny? [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 04:33 -0700, gertbrantner wrote:
> hi all,
> after I upgraded to 0.9.9 last week davical simply stopped working.
> there is no errors in the log, dba upgrade script says all is fine. no
> permission probs.
> when the client tries to connect there are just multiple
> PROPFIND /***/home/ HTTP/1.1" 401 60 "-" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U;
> Intel Mac OS X 10.6; de; rv:1.9.1.9) Gecko/20100317 Lightning/1.0b1
> Thunderbird/3.0.4" requests. also ical clients can't read from or
> write to their calendars.
> I'm a little at the end of my wits here, has anyone else experienced
> this?

Well, 401 is 'Not Found', so has something changed in your Apache
configuration? What version did you upgrade from? If you upgraded from
something pre-0.9.8 do you now have the PHP PDO drivers for pgsql
installed and enabled?

Are the rewrite rules still in place? Can you get to the admin pages
OK?

My own system, which is running Lenny also, is working fine, so it is
certainly possible to use DAViCal on Lenny.

Regards,
Andrew.

I have not seen high-discipline processes succeed in commercial
settings. - Alistair Cockburn