Asking for a friend. ;)

Cheerio,
Hauke

--
The ASCII Ribbon Campaign Hauke Fath
() No HTML/RTF in email Institut f?r Nachrichtentechnik
/\ No Word docs in email TU Darmstadt
Respect for open standards Ruf +49-6151-16-21344

Re: Restoring deleted calendar? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 10 Oct 2023 15:06:28 +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
> is there a viable way of restoring an accidentally deleted (dropped)
> calendar (not entry!), given a nightly database dump?

Sifting through the dump, I came up with the following, in the sequence
as they occurred:

COPY public.grants (by_principal, by_collection, to_principal,
privileges, is_group) FROM stdin;

COPY public.principal (principal_id, type_id, user_no, displayname,
default_privileges) FROM stdin;

COPY public.usr (user_no, active, email_ok, joined, updated, last_used,
username, password, fullname, email, config_data, date_format_type,
locale) FROM stdin;

COPY public.dav_binding (bind_id, bound_source_id, access_ticket_id,
dav_owner_id, parent_container, dav_name, dav_displayname,
external_url, type) FROM stdin;

each with the respective data set for the deleted calendar, as
represented in the dump (separator appears to be tab).

From there on, it should be 're-insert all the data sets belonging to
user_no'.

Is the above list complete, or did I miss any important bits?

Cheerio,
Hauke