Mailing List Archive

nginx + PHP-FPM + davical - doesn't want to work with iCal
Perhaps I spoke too soon

I finally figured out how to make curl do a propfind and got this:
"Uncaught early exception: could not find driver"

Does this mean it's an issue with PHP like the pgsql module not working correctly? the admin interface loads just fine.

Regards,
Matt Harlum

nginx + PHP-FPM + davical - doesn't want to work with iCal [ In reply to ]
Yep....

pdo_pgsql was not enabled.

I can't believe I spent the past couple of days trying to fix this...

Sorry for wasting your time.

Regards,
Matt Harlum

nginx + PHP-FPM + davical - doesn't want to work with iCal [ In reply to ]
On 29/03/2010, at 9:01 PM, Michael Rasmussen wrote:

> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:42:02 +1100
> Matt Harlum <matt at cactuar.net> wrote:
>

>> Does this mean it's an issue with PHP like the pgsql module not working correctly? the admin interface loads just fine.
>>
> What do you see when you log in as admin and choose
> 'Administration->setup'?
> Are the dependencies section all gren?
>
> PS. Please don't toppost since it make it hard to follow the thread

Sorry.

They are now, I had just been browsing around the users etc and didn't have any problems
As it turns out I found that my php build for nginx was missing pdo_pgsql...
I've been looking in the wrong place the whole time.
So I am sorry again for wasting peoples time

Regards,
Matt Harlum