Mailing List Archive

Davical not handling properly concurrent accesses causing deadlocks in pgsql
Hi all!

Has anyone ever take a look to this?. I think I have read something over
there that Andrew has tried to make this work but.... anything who has ever
been able to fix it?.

SQL error "40P01" - ERROR: deadlock detected DETALLE: Process 3051 waits
for ShareLock on transaction 2766; blocked by process 3055. Process 3055
waits for ExclusiveLock on tuple (0,24) of relation 19902 of database
19757; blocked by proces

At present I'm trying to use only one connection at a time code for
syncing and that works synchronously. But in Capitan (OS X) in last
version as in the Vanila version of Sogo connector, several connections
are opened to
the server... and this deadlocks are caused....

Any workaround for this?

Best regards,
--

sarenet
*Egoitz Aurrekoetxea*

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.