Mailing List Archive

Public freebusy
On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 15:14 -0400, Bruno Garin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have installed the 0.9.8.4 version and everything works, fine but the
> $c->public_freebusy_url = true; parameter don't seems work now (I get an
> error if I comment it out). How I set public freebusy url now ?
>
> Thanks for your super sofware

Hi Bruno,

Yes, there is a bug in this in 0.9.8.4 and I've subsequently changed my
testing methodology to try and help stop this class of error getting
missed by the regression testing in future.

Meanwhile, if you add the line:

require_once('PgQuery.php');

into htdocs/freebusy.php at line 5 it should hopefully resolve the
error.

The full fix, which is to remove the dependency on the old database
libraries, has been in HEAD for some time and will be in the next
release.

Regards,
Andrew.

Excellent day for putting Slinkies on an escalator.

Public freebusy [ In reply to ]
Le dimanche 21 mars 2010 ? 09:21 +1300, Andrew McMillan a ?crit :
> On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 15:14 -0400, Bruno Garin wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I have installed the 0.9.8.4 version and everything works, fine but the
> > $c->public_freebusy_url = true; parameter don't seems work now (I get an
> > error if I comment it out). How I set public freebusy url now ?
> >
> > Thanks for your super sofware
>
> Hi Bruno,
>
> Yes, there is a bug in this in 0.9.8.4 and I've subsequently changed my
> testing methodology to try and help stop this class of error getting
> missed by the regression testing in future.
>
> Meanwhile, if you add the line:
>
> require_once('PgQuery.php');
>
> into htdocs/freebusy.php at line 5 it should hopefully resolve the
> error.
>
> The full fix, which is to remove the dependency on the old database
> libraries, has been in HEAD for some time and will be in the next
> release.
>
> Regards,
> Andrew.

> andrew (AT) morphoss (DOT) com +64(272)DEBIAN
> Excellent day for putting Slinkies on an escalator.

Thank you Andrew

Now that's just work fine, always as precise

Regards

--
Bruno Garin
0696 25 71 72