Mailing List Archive

Postponed community support meeting
My apologies for remembering today's community support meeting with only
5 minutes to spare, and not getting an announcement out. As a result,
the meeting originally scheduled for today has been postponed two weeks
to 18 May at 1900 UTC. I'll send out a reminder a few days in advance.
It's on my calendar this time! :)

-Jim