Mailing List Archive

some calendars disappeared from iphone
i've been using davical to share my calendars between seamonkey/lightning on my
macbook(10.9.5) and my iphone(8.2), running the d/b & webpage on my linux boxen
(fc20) with no problems (except for a proliferation of reminders when when i
snooze an event, but that's minor @ this point).

today i looked @ my calendars on the iphone, and only 1 of my 4 personal cals
appears; the shared family cal still works.

the only change i made was to enable find-my-iphone on icloud, disabling
everything else. i deleted & recreated my personal calendar acct on the iphone,
but only 1 /4 shows up, and when i try to add 1 of the missing, it disappears
from the list.

wtf?? is this a feature or a bug? or is apple going all micro$oft & not playing
nice w/oss?