Suhosin "server.strip" disabled Fail
so I added the following lines to /etc/php.ini
[suhosin]
php_admin_flag suhosin.server.strip off
without noticeable effect.
I welcome your suggestions.
Thanks
Graeme

Re: Installing Davical under Mageia 4 [ In reply to ]
Graeme schreef op di 27-01-2015 om 12:28 [+0000]:
> I have progressed to the stage where
> http://192.168.1.9/davical/setup.php gives me one amber line and one red
> line:
> Versions installed are awl: 0.55
> davical 1.1.3.1
> and I have run update-davical-database.
> The amber line says
> DAViCal DB Schema version Want: 1.2.11, Currently: 1.2.12
> which I don't understand given the new installations.

This looks like a bug: if your version is newer than the expected
version, there should be no problem with your setup.

> The red line says
> Suhosin "server.strip" disabled Fail
> so I added the following lines to /etc/php.ini
> [suhosin]
> php_admin_flag suhosin.server.strip off
> without noticeable effect.
> I welcome your suggestions.

These are the options I have set in my virtualhost-file:
DirectoryIndex index.php index.html
AcceptPathInfo On
php_value magic_quotes_gpc 0
php_value register_globals 0
php_value error_reporting 1
php_value default_charset "utf-8"
php_admin_flag suhosin.server.strip off
php_value magic_quotes_runtime 0

These allow me to have all requirements marked green (except for PHP
curl, but I don't need it). Do you have 'php5-suhosin' (Debian)
installed?

Kr,
Vincent
--