Mailing List Archive

DAViCal community support meeting: Monday 19 January 2015
I haven't heard anything back from people who might want to change the
day of our occasional community support meetings, so let's leave it on
Mondays for now.

So, as discussed previously, the next community support meeting will be
on Monday, 19 January 2015, at 19:00 UTC. Once again, we'll meet in the
#davical IRC channel on irc.oftc.net. More details, and links to
minutes of previous meetings, are at
http://davical.dhits.nl/index.php/Community_Support

Hope to see many of you there!

-Jim