Mailing List Archive

DAViCal version 0.9.8.4 released
Hi Everyone,

Well it seems there's always some part of the release process that I
forget to do. This time it was the 'send an e-mail to the DAViCal
mailing list' part :-)

So, for those of you who haven't figured it out yet, I released DAViCal
0.9.8.4 yesterday which mostly just fixes some small problems some
people had been having with 0.9.8.3 and should hopefully be an easy
upgrade.

This release also includes a Swedish localisation for the first time.

More details here, as ever:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Notes/0.9.8.4

A couple of people have reported a problem during this upgrade, when
they see a permissions error, possibly due to running
update-davical-database as the database superuser in the past. I've
added a page to the wiki describing the fix, if you do see the problem
during upgrade:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Issues/Wrong_table_owner

An upgrade to AWL 0.42 is also required. In particular this solves a
problem in non-english locales caused by attempts to translate the empty
string.

Regards,
Andrew.

http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/ Porirua, New Zealand