Mailing List Archive

Cannot access group calendars
Hello,

i created a two users (dtr, mbe) and one group user (apprentices).
I added an relationship on these, but I can't get access to the group
calendar (Only when I'm using the admin user which has no relationship(s))

Here's a quick SQL Dump of tables relationship, collection, property and
usr:

relationship
from_user to_user rt_id
1005 1008 1

collection:
user_no parent_container dav_name ...
1 /admin/ /admin/home/
1005 /dtr/ /dtr/home/
1006 /mbe/ /mbe/home/
1008 /Apprentices/ /Apprentices/home/

property:
(empty table)

usr:
user_no active ... username ....
1 TRUE admin
1005 TRUE dtr
1006 TRUE mbe
1008 TRUE Apprentices

The only message i get is:
Anonymous users may only access public calendars

So, whats wrong here?

Best regards from Germany,
Danny.
Cannot access group calendars [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 16:52 +0100, Danny Trunk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> i created a two users (dtr, mbe) and one group user (apprentices).
> I added an relationship on these, but I can't get access to the group
> calendar (Only when I'm using the admin user which has no relationship(s))
>
> Here's a quick SQL Dump of tables relationship, collection, property and
> usr:
>
> relationship
> from_user to_user rt_id
> 1005 1008 1
>
> collection:
> user_no parent_container dav_name ...
> 1 /admin/ /admin/home/
> 1005 /dtr/ /dtr/home/
> 1006 /mbe/ /mbe/home/
> 1008 /Apprentices/ /Apprentices/home/
>
> property:
> (empty table)
>
> usr:
> user_no active ... username ....
> 1 TRUE admin
> 1005 TRUE dtr
> 1006 TRUE mbe
> 1008 TRUE Apprentices
>
> The only message i get is:
> Anonymous users may only access public calendars
>
> So, whats wrong here?

Hi Danny,

Which version of DAViCal? The permissions model changed completely for
0.9.8 and later (see: http://wiki.davical.org/w/Permissions ) and the
relationship table in the database is no longer used.

In addition, I think there might be some issues with mixed-case
usernames. I need to investigate that further...

Regards,
Andrew McMillan.

Tonight's the night: Sleep in a eucalyptus tree.