wanted (already included in two simple quotes).

Regs,
Charles

$ dba/create-database.sh
* The password for the 'admin' user has been set to 'TghZTttyi'"

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
small issue with create-database.sh [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 22:03 +0100, Charles Bueche wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have noticed an issue : the admin password generated
> by create-database.sh has a double quote at the end of the string,
> probably not wanted (already included in two simple quotes).
>

> Regs,
> Charles
>

> $ dba/create-database.sh
> * The password for the 'admin' user has been set to 'TghZTttyi'"

Thanks for the note.

Do you have pwgen installed on your machine at all? What environment is
this happening in?

I can see one possible problem in the code, and it looks like it would
only happen if you don't have pwgen installed, or possibly if the
installed pwgen doesn't support our options.

Thanks,
Andrew.

What happened last night can happen again.

small issue with create-database.sh [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew,

you right, pwgen is not installed. It's Ubuntu 8.10 on x86 hardware,
running create-database.sh as user postgres.

Regs,
Charles