oversight.

Thanks,

Alain
Absolute link in main admin page [ In reply to ]
The main admin page of davical has an absolute link to /users.php ("Here
is a list of users (maybe :-)" )

This makes it difficult to use when it has been set up as an Alias
within an existing virtual hosts (in order to be SSL-friendly). It would
be preferable if this was a relative link (users.php rathern than
/users.php).

The links at the top of the page are fine, so I suppose this was just an
oversight.

Thanks,

Alain
Absolute link in main admin page [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 2009-12-31 at 15:11 +0100, Alain Knaff wrote:
> The main admin page of davical has an absolute link to /users.php ("Here
> is a list of users (maybe :-)" )
>
> This makes it difficult to use when it has been set up as an Alias
> within an existing virtual hosts (in order to be SSL-friendly). It would
> be preferable if this was a relative link (users.php rathern than
> /users.php).
>
> The links at the top of the page are fine, so I suppose this was just an
> oversight.

Hi Alain,

I'm pretty sure I fixed that problem later in the 0.9.7 series, and it
doesn't seem to be present in 0.9.8.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Expect a letter from a friend who will ask a favor of you.

Absolute link in main admin page [ In reply to ]
Andrew McMillan wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-12-31 at 15:11 +0100, Alain Knaff wrote:
>> The main admin page of davical has an absolute link to /users.php ("Here
>> is a list of users (maybe :-)" )
>>
>> This makes it difficult to use when it has been set up as an Alias
>> within an existing virtual hosts (in order to be SSL-friendly). It would
>> be preferable if this was a relative link (users.php rathern than
>> /users.php).
>>
>> The links at the top of the page are fine, so I suppose this was just an
>> oversight.
>
> Hi Alain,
>
> I'm pretty sure I fixed that problem later in the 0.9.7 series, and it
> doesn't seem to be present in 0.9.8.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew.

Indeed, I hadn't set up the correct .deb repository yet, so I was
getting an old version.

With http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/debian/ in sources.list I get
0.9.7.6-0, and now both problems are fixed. Sorry for the "false alarms".

Is there also a repository containing 0.9.8?

Thanks,

Alain