Mailing List Archive

iCal->DavICal Connections Failing After OS X Upgrade to Snow Leopard
I just upgraded one of my Macs to Snow Leopard and noticed that iCal now refuses to connect to my DavICal installation. All the other Macs are still running 10.5.7 and they are running fine. I know Apple made some modifications to iCal in this release but I thought it was mostly around Exchange compatibility. Does anybody have any insight into this or has anyone run into this problem?

TIA

Klaus Sonnenleiter
iCal->DavICal Connections Failing After OS X Upgrade to Snow Leopard [ In reply to ]
I figured out the main problem: After the upgrade, iCal had misappropriated the login information from my Google calendar account and copied it into the davical account - a pretty serious bug, IMHO. Other than that, it's working now - although a couple of things still seem fishy. Most importantly, they still haven't managed to get the privacy settings implemented so I'll keep flagging events with Sunbird if I don't want them to show up in everybody else's calendar...