Mailing List Archive

Memory exhausted
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 10:31:48 +0100
Armin Fuerst <afuerst at cogidata.com> wrote:

> Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
> allocate 282356 bytes) in /usr/share/davical-0.9.7-0/inc/caldav-GET.php
> on line 169

Try adjusting this option in your php.ini file:
post_max_size = 8M

The above is the default setting.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Q: What's the difference betweeen USL and the Graf Zeppelin?
A: The Graf Zeppelin represented cutting edge technology for its
time.