when the configuration file is re-read. All previous 8.0.x versions
have this bug, so please upgrade if you're using any of them.

version 8.0.3 (Oct 6, 2003):
- the SIGHUP process fails to pick up changes to certain fields
because of a horribly broken SwapStr() function [broken in
all previous 8.0.x versions] - reported by Toby Gerhart
<toby.gerhart@eds.com>

Bryan Stansell
Re: conserver-8.0.3 is available [ In reply to ]
Hi Bryan,

Bryan> that make sense? lemme know if i can help at all, and if you try the
Bryan> patch, i'd love to know if it fixes the problem.

I tried the patch (i.e. 8.0.4) and it works. I do not get that stange
message any longer.

Thanks.
--
-- Han Pilmeyer, email: han@zk3.dec.compaq.hp.com
-- Hewlett-Packard - BCS TCSD Customer Escalations