hostname,cname1,cname2,cname3:!digidev:2001:&

Thanks,
-dolan
Re: console aliases [ In reply to ]
unfortunately, it can't be done (well, it could be done with some code
changes, but not of the box). it's something i'd like to do, however.
i doubt i'll get a patch or anything for 7.2.7, but you should expect to
see it in 8.0.0. if anyone out there wants to produce a patch for
7.2.7, cool.

Bryan

Re: console aliases [ In reply to ]
I've downloaded and read the info out for 8.0.0 but dont see this feature
documented (yet :) Will keep checking!

Funny... it didnt become an issue until last week, and lo and behold the
new conserver will address it. Great timing!