have a copy of the script, or can someone point me to a site
where I can obtain it? Thanks ....

Richard
Re: sshconsole [ In reply to ]
Richard Zinar wrote:
> I've seen references to an sshconsole script - e.g.
>
> http://www.dice.informatics.ed.ac.uk/doc/comp/dice-conserver-client/
> sshconsole.1.html
>
> But I can't locate a copy of the script itself. Does someone
> have a copy of the script, or can someone point me to a site
> where I can obtain it? Thanks ....
>
> Richard

It's site specific but you can probably hack it around to work.
Basically it needs a list of conserver servers to search, we use a
locally designed configuration system called lcfg. you could use a file
or I have an older version that had that info deployed via nis maps.

--
Iain Rae Tel:01316505202
Computing Officer JCMB:2418