Mailing List Archive

Conserer BoF at LISA 2002
According to the USENIX LISA 2002 event staff, the Conserver BoF
will be held in Salon K from 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday, November 6th.
(Salon K is located on the 5th floor of the Philadelphia Marriott.)

Besides having Bryan in town, we look forward to another great
gathering of the Conserver community for some brainstorming on
future featres, and discussing interesting new tools that play
well with Conserver.

Charlie Fisher (Computone, now Symbiat) will be providing some
hardware for a show & tell session. I'll be bringing a few things
as well, so folks can get a good look and feel for some gear that
they may want to deploy next year. Cary Roberts (TellMe) is also
working with Rackable Systems, to try and get a PIC-Dog-equipped
server for folks to see. Cross your fingers!

Our last BoF (LISA 2000) was a great boost to the Conserver
community, and we're hoping to find some new friends in Philadelphia
this year! I've guessed at 50 participants, based on the crowd
that came in 2000. (And, considering how many stayed with us
going into the second hour, after the alcohol-enhanced vendor-
sponsored BoFs had opened, I was really pleased with the whole
evening. I hope many of you can join us in November.)

-Z-