These two does not work:
tera:/dev/ttyE8:38400:/konsollserver/var/consoles/tera.log:
teraplan:/dev/ttyE9:38400p:&:

Are you able to help me, please?

Regards,
Kjell Andresen Systems administrator, University of Oslo, Norway
Center for Information Technology Services and
Department of Geophysics
Need to set 38400-8-n-1-xon i conserver.cf [ In reply to ]
Good questions...in return, I have a question for you. ;-)

If conserver is not running, can you use TIP or other
utility to talk to the host when connected to those ports?
(Are you sure the physical connection is correct between the
serial port and the console? Some clues about basic serial
connection are at http://www.conserver.com/sonsoles/msock.html)

Once we rule out serial connection problems, we can look
for any issues between conserver and the serial card. :-)

-Z-