Hi,

Can someone tell me if the Google Safebrowsing package and the clamav
support for it is still useful? Is it still being developed? It does
appear Google development has stopped for this project, but maybe the data
is still being updated?

Perhaps there's a more modern alternative?

Thanks,
Alex
Re: [clamav-users] clamav-safebrowsing status [ In reply to ]
sorry, safe browsing is never support (and updated) anymore since google has change the type of license.
Maybe you find a commercial solution which is suitable for you.

kind greetings
Marc

An / To: Newcomer01 <mailto:newcomer01@posteo.de>
CC / CC: Alex <mailto:mysqlstudent@gmail.com>
Gesendet / Sent: Freitag, Januar 05, 2024 um 20:30 (at 08:30 PM) +0100
Betreff / Subject: [clamav-users] clamav-safebrowsing status