Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] can't cmake 1.0.4rc
Greetings;

unpack freshly downloaded tarball, 1st step from INSTALL.md is
mkdir build && cd build .. no prob

Then:
cmake .. -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Release", but that returns:
gene@coyote:~/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/build$ cmake .. -D
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Release"
CMake Error: The source
directory "/home/gene/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/build/CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release"
does not exist.
Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.

That build directory does exist, but if I was supposed to move or rename
a file, IDK. That FILE does not exist in the tarball.

Next?

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
- Louis D. Brandeis

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] can't cmake 1.0.4rc [ In reply to ]
On 7/27/21 6:31 PM, Gene Heskett via clamav-users wrote:
> Greetings;
>
> unpack freshly downloaded tarball, 1st step from INSTALL.md is
> mkdir build && cd build .. no prob
>
> Then:
> cmake .. -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Release", but that returns:
> gene@coyote:~/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/build$ cmake .. -D
> CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="Release"
> CMake Error: The source
> directory "/home/gene/src/clamav-0.104.0-rc/build/CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release"
> does not exist.
> Specify --help for usage, or press the help button on the CMake GUI.
>
> That build directory does exist, but if I was supposed to move or rename
> a file, IDK. That FILE does not exist in the tarball.
>
> Next?
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett
did you type

cmake .. -D