Mailing List Archive

Re: [clamav-users] [External] Re: ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.103.0 released!
Hi All,

Just a note here that I was able to install the 0.103.0 release without
problems on the same box I've been doing the rc testing.  I show that
the logging is working to both syslog and freshclam.log simultaneously.
The daemon starts in a normal 58 seconds.  I've also seen it do the
background loading of new clamav sigs successfully.

This resolves all the issues I saw in testing though I was not able to
do the autogen.

Regards,

KAM

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq