HOW DO YOU GO ABOUT CHANGING THE TIME A SCAN TAKES PLACE? THANKS

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] CHANGING TIME [ In reply to ]
Scan initiations are totally controlled by some process external to to ClamAV software, so you are going to have to share with us what platform, OS and whether ClamAV came as part of your installation, came as part of a 3rd party package or was installed by you from source.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-

Re: [clamav-users] CHANGING TIME [ In reply to ]
10.14.6 PURCHASED ONLINE AND INSTALLED BY ME. THANKS

Re: [clamav-users] CHANGING TIME [ In reply to ]
So it would appear that you are referring to ClamXAV and not the ClamAV scan engine. In that case you are should have ask support@clamxav.com <mailto:support@clamxav.com> instead of coming here, but I can give you a pointer and you can follow up with them if you have additional questions or issues.

In the ClamXAV main window, highlight the drive or folder that you want to schedule for scanning and click on the clock icon before the words "Next schedule:" then set the frequency popup menu and time of day you want that scan to take place.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-
ClamXAV User

Re: [clamav-users] CHANGING TIME [ In reply to ]
?
?
So it would appear that you are referring to ClamXAV and not the ClamAV scan engine. In that case you are should have ask support@clamxav.com instead of coming here, but I can give you a pointer and you can follow up with them if you have additional questions or issues.