Hi I have found that our older clamav is failing on the pcre compilation

we cannot upgrade clamav and pcre (for reasons that I wont go into here)

is there anyway to transform the new definitions so that they are usable by older installations.
Re: [clamav-users] Clamav 0.99.2 and new virus definitions [ In reply to ]
You asked the same question two days ago with no response, so it’s a good bet that none of the readers here have a solution.

Sent from my iPad

-Al-

Re: [clamav-users] Clamav 0.99.2 and new virus definitions [ In reply to ]
I'm going to go with "No".

Or they would have been written that way to begin with.

We try to maximize compatibility with lowest known tested version as much as possible. Possibly what we should do is adjust the fLevel on those signatures.