john

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] clamav from python? [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday, February 11, 2020 4:23:18 PM EST John Shelton via clamav-users
wrote:
> The interface for cl_scanfile changed to accept a new struct cl_scan_options
> type from what used to be an int. Is there any backward compatibility for
> this change?

AFAIK, there isn't. You probably need to do something similar to:

https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/modules/python-clamav/blob/master/debian/
patches/python-clamav-add-support-for-clamav-0.101.0.patch

What Python bindings are you using? The only libclamav bindings I'm aware of
for python are ancient and unmaintained. Do you know of something ~current?
If you are using the old pyclamav module, that's the patch you need.

Scott K

P.S. I'm aware of pyclamd, but that's an interface to clamd, not libclamav.
Re: [clamav-users] clamav from python? [ In reply to ]
What Python bindings are you using? The only libclamav bindings I'm aware of
for python are ancient and unmaintained. Do you know of something ~current?

Looks like someone that used to work here rolled his own. So there is even less support for it that anything else out there.