Hi

Is it allowed/works to have a supplementary  .pdb database in
/var/lib/clamav.

The additional sigs show as loaded ie count loaded increase as expected
when local.pdb is in place

Regards Paul

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] local.pdb database [ In reply to ]
I know of no reason why it shouldn’t be working. I’ve used a variety of other types of local.xxx databases over the years and they all appeared to be working at the time.

Do you have some indication that it isn’t working?

Have you tried scanning a file that should match to test?

Sent from my iPad

-Al-