I know what it means. Is there some way to find that file?

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] decompress file size exceeds limits [ In reply to ]
Run clamscan or clamdscan --debug. The log should be able to tell you what and where that file is.

-Al-

Re: [clamav-users] decompress file size exceeds limits [ In reply to ]
Correction. Apparently clamdscan doesn't have a debug mode, but -v for verbose might help.

Best to use clamscan --debug.

-Al-

Re: [clamav-users] decompress file size exceeds limits [ In reply to ]
You may also use the clamd “AlertExceedsMax” option to have it alert with the heuristic signature name “Heuristics.Limits.Exceeded”.
If you do this, you will probably observe other files that also exceed the maximums but don’t issue a warning-level message when they do so. Honestly, I’m not sure why the Xz scanner prints a warning message for this situation. It is unusual.

-Micah