Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] Is a +28 hr old daily.cvd normal?
I upgraded to v0.101.3 yesterday afternoon. This morning I notice
the daily.cld is over 28 hrs old. The freshclam log reports that
it's up to date but it's age has me curious about that age at which
to become concerned.

Also, after upgrading to v0.101.3 I'm seeing these entries in the
freshclam log:

WARNING: Local version: 0.101.3 Recommended version:
0.101.2

Is this anything to be concerned about?

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml

Re: [clamav-users] Is a +28 hr old daily.cvd normal? [ In reply to ]
For the last 20 days, updates have been released every 24 hours, plus or minus 7 minutes. I suppose the .cvd could be a few hours old by the time it gets posted, so doesn't seem like there's any reason to be concerned.

-Al-

Re: [clamav-users] Is a +28 hr old daily.cvd normal? [ In reply to ]
The daily has updated so it appears that all is well. Thanks for the
reassurance Al.

Thanks Micah for attention to the version logging issue.

--
Brian