Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] milter-manager.sock: No such file or directory
Hello

I try to setup clamav-milter to running with Postfix, i don't understund
now not why Clam/Postfix cant Write/Access to this file.

i try meny things now also root:root, Postfix:Postfix, Calmav and so

clamav-milter 0.100.3

postfix/smtpd[16013]: warning: connect to Milter service unix:/var/run/milter-manager/milter-manager.sock: No such file or directory

drwxr-xr-x 2 postfix clamav 60 May 31 10:54 milter-manager
-rw-r-x--- 1 postfix clamav 0 May 31 10:54 /var/run/milter-manager/milter-manager.sock

root@mail:/etc/clamav# cat clamav-milter.conf
MilterSocket /var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.socket
FixStaleSocket true
User clamav
ReadTimeout 120
Foreground false
PidFile /var/run/clamav/clamav-milter.pid
ClamdSocket unix:/var/run/clamav/clamd.socket
OnClean Accept
OnInfected Quarantine
OnFail Defer
AddHeader Replace
LogSyslog false
LogFacility LOG_MAIL
LogVerbose false
LogInfected Off
LogClean Off
LogRotate true
MaxFileSize 25M
SupportMultipleRecipients false
TemporaryDirectory /tmp
LogFile /var/log/clamav/clamav-milter.log
LogTime true
LogFileUnlock false
LogFileMaxSize 1M
MilterSocketGroup clamav
MilterSocketMode 660

Regards

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] milter-manager.sock: No such file or directory [ In reply to ]
On Friday, May 31, 2019 8:50:13 AM EDT Maurizio Caloro wrote:
> Hello
>
> I try to setup clamav-milter to running with Postfix, i don't understund
> now not why Clam/Postfix cant Write/Access to this file.
>
> i try meny things now also root:root, Postfix:Postfix, Calmav and so
>
> clamav-milter 0.100.3
>
> postfix/smtpd[16013]: warning: connect to Milter service
> unix:/var/run/milter-manager/milter-manager.sock: No such file or directory
>

> drwxr-xr-x 2 postfix clamav 60 May 31 10:54 milter-manager
> -rw-r-x--- 1 postfix clamav 0 May 31 10:54
> /var/run/milter-manager/milter-manager.sock

milter-manager is not part of clamav, so if there's a problem specific to
milter-manager, this is not the best place to get help.

If your postfix runs in a chroot (Default on Debian and derivative
distributions such as Ubuntu), then you need to have milter-manager put it's
socket inside the chroot (or use a TCP socket and chroot or not doesn't
matter).

Scott K