rely on something heavy like elasticsearch for this.

--
Yogesh
Re: [clamav-users] VirusEvent notification [ In reply to ]
Yogesh,

I’m sorry to say VirusEvent for On-Access scanning has been disabled since 0.100 was released. I was unaware that there was nothing in the 0.100 release notes or that no other announcement was made. My apologies.

We’re actively re-working the OnAccess scanning feature, placing it in an external tool that interfaces with clamd, similar to how clamdscan or clamav-milter interface with clamd. Once this is complete, VirusEvent will work correctly with OnAccess scans.

Regards,
Micah