ANY ALTERNATE MEANS OF SENDING FOUND / QUARANTINED ITEMS?

WITH APPRECIATION

ALLAN FELDBERG
Re: To post to this list, send your email to: [ In reply to ]
On 26.7.2012 21:28, allan feldberg wrote:
> I SUPPOSE THAT THIS WILL AFFIRM MY REQUEST TO RECEIVE UPDATE NOTICES.
>
> IF THERE IS A LIVE TYPE PERSON READING THE TEXT, PLEASE NOTE THAT I TRIED
> TO SEND A VIRUS REPORT, BUT ACCORDING TO THE MSIE BROWSER, IT WAS SENDING
> BUT THE DATA WAS NOT BEING ACCEPTED.
>
> ONLY ONE ATTEMPT MADE.
>
> ANY ALTERNATE MEANS OF SENDING FOUND / QUARANTINED ITEMS?
>
> WITH APPRECIATION
>
> ALLAN FELDBERG

Use Firefox or Chrome and send samples through this portal.

http://www.clamav.net/lang/en/sendvirus/submit-malware/

Regards.
Re: To post to this list, send your email to: [ In reply to ]
sent virus notice, using firefox browser..
after i sent it i realized that i sent the text notice.
i realized that i had run virus scan on the portable drive after i got home
and usb'd the external drive.
clam sentinal lifted the five virused files out of clamav portable
quarantine and put them in the clamav quarantine on/in the pc's clamav
folder.

sorry...i'll try getting it right next week.

allan feldberg

Re: To post to this list, send your email to: [ In reply to ]
This is not Clam AV. What do you want?