Mailing List Archive

Where to report FP in ClamAV?
Hi,
Can anyone please guide me where to report false-positive detection by
ClamAV?

--
Thanks & Regards
Umesh Kumar Gupta
Program Manager :
Comodo - India - Temple Tower
Invent ² Secure
Cell: 9884487299
Office Tel India: +91 (044) 52022829
Office Tel Europe: +44 (0) 161 8747070
Office Tel US : +1 888 COMODO 1 (1 888 266 6361)
Fax Europe : +44 (0) 161 8771767
Fax US: +1 201 963 9003
*www.comodo.com , www.trustix.com , www.enterprisessl.com ,
www.contentverification.com*
Join the online fax revolution! Send your faxes online with TrustFax
www.TrustFax.com !
sender by replying to the e-mail containing this attachment. Replies to
this email may be monitored by Comodo for operational or business
reasons. Whilst every endeavour is taken to ensure that e-mails are free
from viruses, no liability can be accepted and the recipient is
requested to use their own virus checking software.
Re: Where to report FP in ClamAV? [ In reply to ]
> Hi,
> Can anyone please guide me where to report false-positive detection by
> ClamAV?

http://cgi.clamav.net/sendvirus.cgi, ensure you mark the sample as a "false
positive".

> --