Is there any way to make this work? I am a beginner in Linux, so I don't
really know what to do next.

Thanks
Re: ssl peer certificate or ssh remote key was not ok [ In reply to ]
I'm not sure this will help, but can you try using the CURL_CA_BUNDLE environment variable to see if that helps?

Ex:

CURL_CA_BUNDLE=/usr/local/share/ca-certificates/cert.crt freshclam

https://docs.clamav.net/faq/faq-freshclam.html?highlight=curl_#problem-with-the-ssl-ca-cert

Regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder