Mailing List Archive

objective-C version of freshclam
I'm working on an antivirus for Mac, under GPL. Clamd protocol and its
unix socket transport is just fine for interacting from Objective-C. But
freshclam is a black box, it prints stuff for cli user or trigger
something when the work is done. Not enough for a user interface.
I patched feshclam.c to make it send objective C message while
downloading and updating virus definitions.

The code is avialable on github :
http://github.com/athoune/palourde/tree/master

I'm not a C coder, I'd rather scripting or java stuff, but Objective-C
is nice to use, a bit strange, like ET meets Le Corbusier.

M.
--
Palourde.net est un antivirus libre pour le Mac